Jumping with Joy
President Hage Geingob lifted almost all travel restrictions for Namibia today (October 21, 2020).
• Namibia travel without restrictions
• International airports open
• Selected border posts open
• No quarantine
• A negative Covid-19 test needed, not older than 72 hours at time of arrival in Namibia
• No additional testing required
• Travel insurance covering Covid-19 medical expenses available
• All Gondwana lodges certified for Covid-19 readiness by NTB and Ministry of Health and Social Services
• Namibia no longer considered as risk area, by Germany, Switzerland, Austria among others
Further travel tips as well as information on Gondwana’s offers and Covid-19 safety precautions can be found here.