Join our Love for Rain Competition and win BIG!
How do you react to rain after a drought? Celebrate this Namibian rainy season in style!
Wait for the first heavy downpour, and quickly take a photo or record a short video clip. Do you need any inspiration? Please have a look here.
The best entries stand a chance to win N$ 10 000 or one of three vouchers, each for two nights (bed & breakfast) at a Gondwana lodge for two people sharing.
Please send your reactions to
The “Love for Rain” competition ends on 15 May 2020. Ts & Cs apply.
“Love for Rain” Competition – Terms & Conditions
1. Entrants are allowed to send their submissions during the stipulated competition dates: 05 November 2019 – 15 May 2020.
2. Multiple entries are allowed; however, there will only be four winners.
3. Competition is only open to individuals from Namibia.
4. All entrants need to be 18 years or older.
5. Winners stand a chance to win: N$ 10 000 (one individual), one of three vouchers – includes: two nights for two people sharing and breakfast at any of our properties (excluding, Secret Collection; Desert Whisper and Namushasha River Villa, and Klein-Aus Vista properties).
6. The winner will be announced on Monday, 18 May 2020.
7. Submissions must be in the form of an email to
8. Winner will be determined by lucky draw, by a panel of judges from Gondwana Collection Namibia.
9. Please note that winner will not be selected upon social media ‘likes’ or ‘shares’ of the post. There is a panel of judges who will select a winner based on a set criterion as per the lucky draw.
10. The Gondwana Collection Namibia reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. They also reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition in its entirety, or in part at any time and without notice.
11. Entrant’s photo or video may be used for marketing purposes such as website, print, social media and other marketing material, without prior consultation with Entrant.
12. The Gondwana Collection Namibia cannot be held responsible for any malfunctioning problems regarding the submission processes, or any technical problems that may affect the visual component within this competition.
13. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Gondwana Collection Namibia reserve the right to seek damages or other remedies from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by the law.