Accommodation voucher giveaway on Twitter
How to enter the draw:
1. Follow @gondwanalodges on Twitter
2. Retweet the relevant tweet with #gondwanagiveaway
3. Tag three friends in the comment section and tell us what you love about Gondwana Collection.
The lucky winner will be announced on 3 August 2020 on Twitter.
Ts & Cs apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. Entrants are allowed to send their submissions during the stipulated competition dates: 13 July 2020 and concludes 31 July 2020 at 16h00.
2. Multiple entries are allowed; however, there will only be one winner. Final winner to be announced on 3 August 2020 at 13h00.
3. Competition is only open to individuals from Namibia.
4. All entrants need to be 18 years or older.
5. Winners stand a chance to win: one premium collection accommodation voucher – includes: two nights for two people sharing and breakfast
6. Submissions must be in the form of:
6.1. Follow @gondwanalodges on Twitter
6.2. Retweet the announcement tweet with #gondwanagiveaway
6.3. Tag 3 friends in the comments and tell us what you love about Gondwana Collection.
7. Winner will be determined by lucky draw, by a panel of judges from Gondwana Collection Namibia.
8. Please note that winner will not be selected upon social media ‘followers’, ‘likes’ or ‘shares’ of the post. There is a panel of judges who will select a winner based on a set criterion as per the lucky draw.
9. The Gondwana Collection Namibia reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. They also reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition in its entirety, or in part at any time and without notice.
10. The Gondwana Collection Namibia cannot be held responsible for any malfunctioning problems regarding the submission processes, or any technical problems that may affect the visual component within this competition.
11. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Gondwana Collection Namibia reserve the right to seek damages or other remedies from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by the law.